The onions are cleaned, washed, wiped with a paper towel, cut into small pieces and fry in enough oil, over low heat, so that they do not burn, but only soften and become transparent.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Pour water into the pan to exceed twice the level of the meat and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Froth when necessary and allow the meat to continue to simmer.
Separately boil the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water and when they are almost ready, strain the water in which they boiled, rinse with cold water and allow to drain.
Thin the tomato paste with water (a glass) in which all the spices and the finely chopped garlic are placed.
When the water in which the meat was boiled has dropped a lot, add the drained spaghetti and the tomato sauce with the spices, mix gently, then put the pan in the oven over medium heat. After 15-20 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and the food can already be served.
Do not fry onions hard, so that they do not burn and become bitter. Temper them just a little, until they become transparent and sweet.
Before adding the spaghetti over the meat, check that it is completely cooked. If it is not completely cooked, then you will have to continue cooking it, because in the oven, mixed with spaghetti, it will boil harder.
If you keep the spaghetti in the oven too long, they will porridge.
Spaghetti should have a little sauce, but it should not be watery.
If you abuse spices, or certain vegetables, the food will significantly diminish its normal taste.
Pasta with minced meat
The pasta recipe with minced meat is one of the most consumed recipes in our country due to the fact that it is easy to prepare and is extremely filling for the whole day. You don't have to be a professional chef to know how to prepare it, and we guide you step by step to prepare the best pasta with minced meat!
Pasta with minced meat at & # 8211 a delicious and quick way for lunch. Here is the simple recipe:
A recipe for pasta pasta that many of us prefer primarily because of the special taste, but also the way it is prepared. Pasta with minced meat does not require much preparation time or many ingredients. Here's what to do:
1. In a frying pan with oil, put the meat to harden and gently spread it with a spoon. Leave until it completely changes color and fry for about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, boil the pasta for 10 minutes in salted water and drain very well.
3. Put the pasta and meat in an ovenproof dish, pour the tomato juice on top and mix well.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
That is all! That's how you prepared the best minced meat pasta. The recipe is extremely simple and can be prepared at any time4 / 5 - 1 Review (s)
A quiet dinner with a portion of spaghetti with pork
Personally, I have come to believe that when you do not want to spend too much time in the kitchen, but you want to enjoy a hearty meal, spaghetti is the best answer. That's why I thought of proposing a recipe for spaghetti with meat chopped pork. And I am convinced that you will agree with me when you see that time does not condition you when you want to prepare a culinary delight.
- 250 gr spaghetti
- 150 gr pillow
- 50 gr parmesan
- salt and black pepper, freshly ground
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk
- parmesan or pecorino, for serving
The authentic recipe for carbonara pasta is prepared with pork jaw (guanciale) because it is composed of thin layers, alternative fat with meat which makes it more special, more attractive and gives a special flavor to the dish.
Preparing the sauce for the spaghetti carbonara recipe
Put the olive oil in a non-stick pan or a wok and add the pork jaw, or pancetta, cut into suitable cubes, not too big, but not too small.
Be sure to use olive oil because it is creamier and more colorful which will help the consistency of the sauce.
Mix the pieces of meat in hot oil for 5-6 minutes, until lightly browned
In a bowl, mix the two whole eggs until smooth, as for the omelet and season with freshly ground pepper to taste. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix the composition again. Then add one or two raw egg yolks for creaminess.
The advantage of pasta recipes is that they are prepared quickly, do not require many ingredients and we can combine them at will with all sorts of sauces / Shutterstock
Cola-Chipotle pork cakes
In a blender or food processor combine onion, hot pepper panties, lime juice, garlic and cumin. Cover and mix or process until smooth, adding as much glue as needed to make a smooth mixture. Stir in the rest of the cola.
Cut off excess meat from the meat. Season the meat generously with salt and pepper. If necessary, cut the meat to fit 3 1/2 - 4-quart slow cookers. Put the meat in the slow cooker. Pour the cola mixture over the pork.
Cover and cook over low heat for 8-10 hours or at high temperatures for 4 to 5 hours.
Remove the meat from the stove, remove the cooking liquid from the slow cooker and set aside. When the meat is cool enough to handle, use two forks to chop the meat, removing any fat. Return the meat to the stove. Remove the fat from the cooking liquid and transfer 1 cup of cooking liquid to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup. Season to taste with salt.
Mix 1 tablespoon of reduced cooking liquid in mayonnaise. Spread the mayonnaise on the cut parts of the rolls. Add the reduced cooking liquid to the minced meat and stir to moisten. Use a spoon to remove the meat from the slow cooker and serve on buns topped with Cebollas Encurtidas, if desired, and avocado slices.
Preheat the broiler. On a 15x10x1 baking pan, place slices of red onion. Fry between 4 and 5 centimeters from the heat for 8-10 minutes or until the onions are charred and tender, turning once in half the cooking time. When cool enough to cope, separate the onion into rings, tossing any large pieces of dry blackened.
In a medium bowl combine onion, grapefruit juice, orange juice, lime juice, salt, oregano, garlic and hot pepper. Cover and cool for at least 2 hours before serving.
Creamy pilaf with meat
Why did I call it meat and didn't specify which one? Because I always adapted it to the type and amount of meat available and it always turned out great!
The best is with pork or chicken.
Anyway, it remains a favorite recipe and is praised, eaten with lust and appreciated by everyone in the house.
I never use weighed ingredients and yet, following the directions of the recipe, even adapted to the quantities you have in the house, I guarantee that it will come out perfect, creamy and very, very good! Especially if you use homemade tomato juice and good meat.
Creamy pilaf with meat
- 60 ml oil
- 50 g butter
- 300 g rice & # 8211 I use either good scotti rice at all or rice for risotto
- 100 ml of semi-sweet white wine
- 2 pieces chicken breast or 800 g pork
- a big red bell pepper
- a carrot
- 1-2 onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1, 3 l water (1300ml)
- 250 ml of tomato juice or a tablespoon full of broth
- 2-3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- green parsley
- 2 was dafin
- 1-2 tablespoons paprika
Preparation Creamy Pilaf with meat
The recipe may seem long or complicated, but it is not at all, and if it is a little different than the classic pilaf, believe me it is worth following all the steps & lt3
- Prepare a bowl with 30 ml of oil and put it on the fire, heat it.
- Put the diced pieces of meat and lightly fry them on all sides & # 8211 4-5 minutes.
- Then put the diced vegetables and bay leaves. Stir until the vegetables soften slightly, then add the tomato juice and cook for another minute.
- Then pour the water, add the paprika, thyme and adjust the taste of salt. Bring to a medium to low heat, with the pan partially covered, to boil for 45-50 minutes from the moment it boils, if you use pork or 25-30 minutes if you use chicken. The idea is to cook the meat almost completely (95%). Tested.
At this point, if you do not want to serve the pilaf soon, you can stop and resume the preparation of the pilaf 30 minutes before eating. If you take it now to the end, keep the liquid on low heat, as low as you prepare the second stage.
- Put the remaining butter and oil (the 30 ml) in a bowl and let it heat well.
- Add the rice (washed and drained well) and fry it for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour the wine, mix and leave until it evaporates.
- Then add 3 tablespoons of vegetable juice (to be clear soup, without meat and vegetables) and from this moment boil the rice for 20 minutes, over medium heat, stirring occasionally and gradually adding 2 tablespoons of hot juice. , when the initial set decreases. So 3 polishes, mix lightly, when you subtract 2 more, then again 2 and so on & # 8211 This process ensures the consistency and creaminess of the pilaf.
- At this point the rice should be boiled about 80-90% of the total boiling required.
- Add meat and vegetables plus juice to completely cover the rice and match the taste of salt and pepper & # 8211 see photo.
- From now on, let it simmer until the rice is completely cooked and all the ingredients have become friends :))
note & # 8211 do not put all the remaining liquid over the meat and vegetables from the start, do not get an exaggerated boiled rice. Stop 1-2 poles and add them only if necessary. I put it all together until the end
Turn off the heat, add chopped green parsley and grated Parmesan cheese, mix lightly, then serve hot with pickles or salad.
Spaghetti carbonara ingredient
- 100-120 grams of durum wheat spaghetti (weighed raw) / serving & # 8211 I made 2 servings, so I used 240 grams of spaghetti
- 2 very fresh yolks or 1 yolk and 1 very fresh egg, in some variants
- 60 grams of finely grated roman pecorino or a combination of parmesan and pecorino & # 8211 I used the combination for a milder taste
- 100 grams of pillows & # 8211 with the mention that I put so much, in my typical Romanian generosity, the recipe recommends 20 grams / portion
- 50 ml. of dry white wine optional
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper, in abundance
The ingredients on the list above are enough for two servings of spaghetti carbonara. They are quite affordable and the most expensive are in small quantities. By the way, if we keep buying the ingredients, why would we take bacon instead of pillows? It can be found in any serious store.
Spaghetti Carbonara & # 8211 how to prepare
In order for these carbonara spaghetti to be ready in a maximum of 20 minutes, I recommend that you synchronize the cooking of the spaghetti with the preparation of the sauce.
1. Fill a 4-liter pot with water and put it on the fire. When it boils, add a good tablespoon of salt, because unsalted pasta is one of the most disgusting things. The water should boil when you add the spaghetti, all at once. No oil is needed to boil the pasta, these are dull. Even if the spaghetti exceeds the height of the pot, in 1-2 minutes they will soften and fall completely into the pot. Stir once, briefly, just enough to make sure they don't stick to the bottom. Carefully read on the package what is the recommended cooking time. The pasta is cooked 1-2 minutes less in the pot, then it is finished by cooking another 1-2 minutes in the pan, in the sauce.
2. Absolutely optional: while the water is boiling, put the olive oil and a clove of garlic cut in 2 and lightly crushed in a large pan. Put the pan on medium heat, gradually warm. When the garlic turns slightly golden, remove it and discard it, it has fulfilled its purpose, that of discreetly perfuming the oil. If you do not want to add garlic at all, simply heat the oil over medium heat, in the same pan, and skip to step 3.
3. In hot oil over medium heat, add diced pillows. Allow the bacon to brown slightly, stirring a few times. It should take a maximum of 5 minutes for the cubes to turn slightly golden.
4. After the cheeks have browned a little, remove about a third of the cubes on kitchen paper and over the rest, in the pan, add the dry white wine. Do not replace it with red wine, because you will get some carbonara spaghetti with a very strange color! However, you can replace it with 50 ml. of water in which to boil pasta. The liquid is important to keep the pieces of pillows soft and to form the pasta sauce.
Preparation of egg and cheese sauce
5. As long as cubes of pillows boil slowly with the wine / water in the spaghetti pot, we have time for the sauce specific to these spaghetti carbonara. In a large bowl, put the yolks (or egg yolk and egg, in some variants), 1 pinch of salt, ²⁄3 of the amount of pecorino / pecorino + parmesan and grind with pepper. We beat quickly with the pear-shaped target or with the fork.
6. Immediately add 50 ml. of hot water, momentarily taken from the pot in which the pasta is still boiling. Stir constantly.
Finishing the pasta
7. At this point, set the sauce aside and look at the pan, in which the liquid added in step 4 must have almost evaporated. It should have been about 10 minutes since the pasta boiled, so we quickly remove 100 ml of water from the pot, which we keep separately and turn off the heat. Drain the pasta through a sieve and immediately add it to the pan with the pillows. Mix gently, but insistently enough for the spaghetti to soak well with the sauce in the pan.
8. Add the hot water that we put aside in step 7 and let our spaghetti carbonara boil for another minute in the pan.
9. After a minute, turn off the heat and transfer the spaghetti directly to the bowl of beaten eggs with cheese. Mix well and the eggs, in contact with the very hot pasta, will cook instantly and will coagulate, forming the specific sauce for spaghetti carbonara.
10. Serve our carbonara spaghetti immediately, while they are hot. We mount them on plates trying to give them volume and grind more pepper on top of each portion. Sprinkle with pillows kept aside in step 4, possibly sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil. Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese and & # 8230 great appetite!
The recipe is not difficult to put into practice and will give you, after a short time spent in the kitchen, the flavor of authentic carbonara spaghetti.
Pork tenderloin with mushrooms and cream
Pork tenderloin with mushrooms and cream. What I love most about this recipe is that it is prepared quickly and with few ingredients. The pork tenderloin with mushrooms and cream can be prepared by anyone due to the ease with which it is prepared, you practically throw some ingredients in the pan and in a few minutes of waiting you get a culinary delight. I am waiting for you to convince yourself how simple and delicious this pork tenderloin is.
Pasta with minced meat in the oven
Spaghetti or macaroni with minced meat and tomato sauce. Baked pasta pudding. How to make minced meat sauce for pasta? What spices do we put in the minced meat sauce?
The most popular baked pasta are macaroni and cheese. They have a very creamy and tasty white sauce full of cheeses that melt, au gratin and stretch into threads. The recipe here.
And the classic lasagna is also a baked pasta (ie baked pasta). The recipe here.
If you want one pasta recipe with minced meat sauce and tomatoes to be eaten immediately then see here.
These pasta with baked minced meat are perfect for the cold season. In the minced meat sauce with tomatoes I also put some vegetables that make it even tastier: carrot, parsnip and celery. You can also add mushrooms if you want.
If classic pasta sauce (marinara) it's only with tomatoes and garlic, in this pasta sauce I also put onions. Very tasty and so on! I like to season it with salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
The minced meat I use most often is pork or mixed with beef. You don't even have to add extra oil to the recipe! It can also be used cold steak (left in the fridge) that we chop.
Pasta can be long (spaghetti, macaroni) or short (fusilli, penne, farfalle, etc.). It is important not to boil them too much because they are still cooking in the oven. I boil them for 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the package. Don't forget to put salt in the water in which the pasta is boiled!
From the quantities below we obtained approx. 8-9 servings of pasta with minced meat in the oven. My shape is 27 x 27 cm and height 6 cm.
Spaghetti with pork
- 225-300 g of pork, preferably muscle
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 g of spaghetti (you can use the diet option)
- a jar of spicy pasta sauce, with hot and red peppers
- 4 chopped green onions
- coriander or parsley leaves for garnish
1. Cook the spaghetti as suggested on the package, in a large bowl filled with salted water and a tablespoon of olive oil. Stir occasionally.
2. Clean the meat of any traces of fat and cut it into 2.5 cm thick slices.
3. Heat the rest of the olive oil in a pan over high heat, add the pork piece by piece and let it turn brown on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Add green onions and fry for another 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the spicy sauce over the meat and heat it well together with the meat, the flavors will combine and blend.
4. Drain the pasta, place in a bowl, add plenty of sauce and meat and garnish with parsley or coriander. Simple!
As you can see, these spaghetti with meat they are not only easy to prepare but also easy to. digested! Simple and lightly cooked ingredients ideally combined. so why not enjoy pasta even as part of a healthier lifestyle?